Terms and Conditions
All cancellations must be in writing.
No cancellations or changes to bookings for December/January school holidays after 1 September.
Full payment for December/January school holidays is required by 1 September.
Bookings that are not paid in full by the end of October can be cancelled by Bonnievale River Lodge with no deposit refund.
Exchanges for cancelled bookings are allowed under certain conditions. Terms and Conditions apply.
Late arrivals or early departures will not be refunded.
No shows will not be allowed an exchange.
General Terms and Conditions:
- If you wish to make use of your booking at another time, we allow you to change your dates to another date in the future (12 months). Terms and Conditions apply.
- Making the new booking is subject to availability.
- Long weekends and school holidays are excluded unless booked 48hrs in advance and we have availability. Weekends during the period December – March cannot be booked more than 48 hours in advance.
- Bookings may only be cancelled once. Guests who cancel for the second time will lose all monies paid.
- Banked monies are not transferable to other bookings or people.
- If the rate has increased since the original booking was made the new rate will be applied and the difference will be due on arrival.
- Cancellations for the December/January school holidays that are made less than 14 days before the arrival date will not be entitled to an exchange and full payment will be forfeited.
- Early departures and late arrivals will not be eligible for refunds.
- Individual members of the group who do not arrive and we have not received notification of this fact within 7 days of arrival will be eligible for the full amount of the booking.
- Bookings that are changed to a shorter period of time will be liable for the full amount of the original booking. We reserve the right to cancel these bookings.
- Rebooking fee of R150 for cancelled bookings.
- Refunds will be made within 30days of cancellation.
- Peak periods are any long weekend, December/January and Easter school holidays.