Terms and Conditions
All cancellations must be in writing.
- 60+days before the arrival date, 80% of the deposit will be refunded for bookings during non-peak periods. Peak periods, 40% of the deposit will be refunded.
- 30-60 days before the arrival date, 50% of the deposit will be refunded. Peak periods, 25% of the deposit will be refunded.
- 15-30 days before the arrival date, 100% of the deposit will be retained. You may rebook using the deposit the deposit, see below for details. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 7-15 days before, you are liable for the full amount of the booking.
General Terms and Conditions:
- If you wish to make use of your booking at another time, we allow you to change your dates to another date in the future (12 months). Terms and Conditions apply.
- Making the new booking is subject to availability.
- Long weekends and school holidays are excluded unless booked 48hrs in advance and we have availability. Weekends during the period December – March cannot be booked more than 48 hours in advance.
- Bookings may only be cancelled once. Guests who cancel for the second time will lose all monies paid.
- Banked monies are not transferable to other bookings or people.
- If the rate has increased since the original booking was made the new rate will be applied and the difference will be due on arrival.
- Cancellations for the December/January school holidays that are made less than 14 days before the arrival date will not be entitled to an
exchange and full payment will be forfeited.
- Early departures and late arrivals will not be eligible for refunds.
- Individual members of the group who do not arrive and we have not received notification of this fact within 7 days of arrival will be eligible for the full amount of the booking.
- Bookings that are changed to a shorter period of time will be liable for the full amount of the original booking. We reserve the right to cancel these bookings.
- Rebooking fee of R150 for cancelled bookings.
- Refunds will be made within 30days of cancellation.
- Peak periods are any long weekend, December/January and Easter school holidays.