Camp sites at Bonnievale River Lodge
Pretty shady camp site mainly suited to families and couples. Quiet and peaceful, we don't allow music.
30 camp sites in total. 11 on the upper level with wooden decks, river views and parking.
9 on the river front, no parking, drop and go only and the balance on the park area between the upper level and the river.
All sites have braais, bring your own grid.
Canoes for hire.
Small jungle gym.
Convenience shop open in the summer season.
- Camping is on the lower and upper level as seen in the picture above. There is a lot of shade and grass.
- The sites on the lower level usually accommodate larger groups, are closer to the river but no cars are allowed other than to unload.
- The parking area is behind the upper sites about 40metres away.
- The picture above is of the lower level. The river is on the left and the upper level sites, some with decks are on the right.
- The sites on the upper level run along the top of the bank, some have decks which you can see in the picture.
- The river is perfectly safe to swim in and provides hours of fun for adults and children during the summer months.
- Swimming pool in the Vineyards.
- Canoes for hire.
- Convenience shop open October to April.