Terms and Conditions
All cancellations must be in writing.
No cancellations or changes to bookings for December/January school holidays after 1 September.
Full payment for December/January school holidays is required by 1 September.
Exchanges for cancelled bookings are allowed under certain conditions. Terms and Conditions apply.
Late arrivals or early departures will not be refunded.
No shows will not be allowed an exchange.
General Terms and Conditions:
- If you wish to make use of your booking at another time, we allow you to change your dates to another date in the future (12 months). Terms and Conditions apply.
- Making the new booking is subject to availability.
- Long weekends and school holidays are excluded unless booked 48hrs in advance and are subject to availability. Weekends during the period December – March cannot be booked more than 48 hours in advance.
- Bookings may only be cancelled once. Guests who cancel for the second time will lose all monies paid.
- Banked monies are not transferable to other bookings or people.
- Camping bookings cannot be transferred to accommodation bookings.
- If the rate has increased since the original booking was made the new rate will be applied and the difference will be due on arrival.
- Cancellations for the December/January school holidays that are made less than 14 days before the arrival date will not be entitled to an exchange and full payment will be forfeited.
- Early departures and late arrivals will not be eligible for refunds.
- Individual members of the group who do not arrive and we have not received notification of this fact within 7 days of arrival will be eligible for the full amount of the booking.
- Bookings that are changed to a shorter period of time will be liable for the full amount of the original booking. We reserve the right to cancel these bookings.
- Rebooking fee of R150 for cancelled bookings.
- Refunds will be made within 30days of cancellation.
- Peak periods are any long weekend, December/January and Easter school holidays and festival weekends.
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
Corplodge t/a Bonnievale River Lodge is a business in the hospitality industry that provides accommodation and camping..
2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 24 hours days and delivery confirmed by way of email.
(for e.g. booking number / booking voucher etc. and must mention the use of courier and/or postal services and associated costs, if applicable.)
3. Export restriction
The offering on this website is not restricted to South African clients only.
4. Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Bonnievale River Lodge is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Bonnievale River Lodge will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of bookings by the client will attract a fee which is defined by the cancellation policy on the Bonnievale River Lodge web site.. Cancellations made within 24 hours of booking will be subject to a cancellation fee of 5%
Bonnievale River Lodge shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal
information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
6. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, or by bank transfer into the Bonnievale River Lodge bank account, the
details of which will be provided on request. Cash payments that are deposited into the bank account will be subject to a fee.
7. Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Bonnievale River Lodge via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African
Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the
website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Bonnievale River Lodge separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site.
For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is
South African Rand (ZAR).
Bonnievale River Lodge takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website,
customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Bonnievale River Lodge chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Bonnievale River Lodge may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information
This website is run by Corplodge which is a close corporation based in South Africa trading as Bonnievale River Lodge and with registration number 2010 003 004/23
14. Bonnievale River Lodge
Angora Rd, Bonnievale, 6730
Email:[email protected] Telephone: 083 655 1973