Camp sites on the upper level with wooden decks.
River front camp sites. No parking.
River front camp sites, no parking.
Camping on the lower level / park camp sites, no parking.
camp sites with decks, river views and parking.
Camp sites at Bonnievale River Lodge
Pretty shady camp site mainly suited to families and couples. Quiet and peaceful, we don't allow music.
25 camp sites in total. 11 on the upper level with wooden decks, river views and parking.
8 on the river front, no parking, drop and go only and the balance on the park area between the upper level and the river.
All sites have braais, bring your own grid.
Electricity with a normal plug on each site.
Canoes for hire.
Small jungle gym.
We sell ice, wood, water and drinks from the office during office hours. Cash only.
There are shops in town like Spar and various others, 3km drive.
- Camping is on the lower and upper level as seen in the picture above. There is a lot of shade and grass.
- The sites on the lower level usually accommodate larger groups, are closer to the river but no cars are allowed other than to unload.
- The parking area is behind the upper sites about 40metres from the camp site.
- The picture above is of the lower level. The river is on the left and the upper level sites, some with decks are on the right.
- The sites on the upper level run along the top of the bank, some have decks which you can see in the picture.
- The river is perfectly safe to swim in and provides hours of fun for adults and children during the summer months.
- Men's and ladies ablutions with showers. No baths.
- Communal kitchen with fridge/freezer and washing up basins.
- Swimming pool in the Vineyards.
- Canoes are available for hire from the office, cash only.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own canoes or anything that floats.
- Day visitors are not allowed.
- Campers who have guests who want to visit need to get permission from the office.
- Campers are not allowed guests during December/January school holidays, long weekends or festival weekends.
- Wood, ice and other items are available to buy from the office, cash only.
- Pets-We are no longer pet friendly for all bookings received from 1 December 2020.